Free Webinar on Resident and Family Notification
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) Program, a national network of Quality Innovation Network (QIN)-QIOs, will be offering a one-hour live webinar every Thursday through July 2020. The webinars will feature experts on different aspects of infection prevention in nursing home settings. The planned sessions are as follows:
- Clinical Care: Managing COVID-Positive Residents – Thurs., June 18, 2020, 4 p.m. EDT (recording available)
- PPE Strategies for COVID Care – Thurs., June 25, 2020, 4 p.m. EDT (recording available)
- Transparency: Resident and Family Notification – Thurs., July 2, 2020, 4 p.m. EDT
- Managing Staffing Challenges – Thurs., July 9, 2020, 4 p.m. EDT
- Reopening Considerations – Thurs., July 16, 2020, 4 p.m. EDT
Register here for any of the sessions.
This week's webinar will review the latest federal guidance regarding the importance of transparency during the COVID-19 public health emergency, as well as best practices to implement a comprehensive communication plan and strategies to improve transparency and provide compassionate care during challenging times.
Contact: Elliott Frost, email@example.com, 518-441-8761