Facility-Specific Quality Preview Reports Available
Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Provider Preview Reports have been updated and are now available. Providers have until July 1, 2018 to review their performance data prior to public display on the Nursing Home Compare website. Although providers can request a review from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) if they believe the data scores displayed are inaccurate, corrections to the underlying data will not be permitted during this time.
The Preview Report includes quarterly performance data on the following quality measures:
2017 Quarters 1 through 4
- Application of Percent of Residents Experiencing One or More Falls with Major Injury
- Percent of Residents or Patients with Pressure Ulcers That Are New or Worsened (Short Stay)
- Application of Percent of Long-Term Care Hospital Patients with an Admission and Discharge Functional Assessment and a Care Plan That Addresses Function
2016 Quarter 4 through 2017 Quarter 3
- Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary – Post-Acute Care (PAC) Skilled Nursing Facility Measure
- Discharge to Community- Post Acute Care (PAC)
2015 Quarter 4 through 2017 Quarter 3
- Potentially Preventable 30-Days Post-Discharge Readmission Measure for SNF Quality Reporting Program (QRP)
Please contact us if you need assistance accessing your reports.
Contact: Susan Chenail, email@example.com, 518-867-8383 ext. 116