Reminder: Statewide Health Care Facility Transformation Program III Webinar to Be Held Thurs., Oct. 14th
New York State recently announced that it is making available the third round of funding under the Statewide Health Care Facility Transformation Program. This funding opportunity will be of interest to many members rethinking or reconfiguring their services and facilities to maintain financial viability and improve access to long term care services. Please note that the Department of Health’s (DOH) webinar outlining the program’s requirements and application process is this Thurs., Oct. 14th, at 3 p.m.
The objective of the Statewide Health Care Facility Transformation Program III is to provide grants in support of capital projects, debt retirement, working capital, or other non-capital projects that facilitate health care transformation activities including, but not limited to, merger, consolidation, acquisition, or other activities intended to:
- create financially sustainable systems of care;
- preserve or expand essential health care services;
- modernize obsolete facility physical plants and infrastructure;
- foster participation in alternative payment arrangements including, but not limited to, contracts with managed care plans and accountable care organizations;
- for residential health care facilities, increase the quality of resident care or experience; or
- improve health information technology infrastructure, including telehealth, to strengthen the acute, post-acute, and long term care continuum.
Key dates to be aware of:
- Applicant Webinar: Oct. 14, 2021 at 3 P.M. (register here)
- Questions Due: Oct. 28, 2021 (questions can be emailed to Statewide3@health.ny.gov)
- Questions, Answers, and Updates Posted on RFA Site: On or about Nov. 30, 2021
- Applications Due: Jan. 12, 2022 by 4 P.M. (for application information, visit the DOH website)
More information about the Statewide Health Care Facility Transformation Program III is available here.
Contact: Meg Everett, email@example.com, 518-929-9342