Call For Presentations
LeadingAge New York is seeking rich, engaging educational sessions that are applicable across the continuum of aging services. Conferences, seminars and distance learning opportunities are held throughout the year and geared towards directors of nursing, finance, social work, rehabilitation, human resources, CCRC, recreation and activities, adult day health care, assisted living and adult home administrators, nursing home administrators, independent housing and home and community-based professionals.
Our Annual Conference & Exposition will be held May 11 - 13, 2020 at The Saratoga Hilton & Saratoga Springs City Center. We convene several hundred CEOs, administrators, executive team members and their staff for this unparalleled three-day opportunity to learn, network and grow. This is an opportunity to share effective models, policies, research and information and provide your colleagues with insights and best practices addressing many of the issues confronting continuing care providers. Proposal submission deadline is November 5, 2019.
Our Other Annual Conferences include:
- Housing Professionals Conference
- Financial Professionals Conference
- Adult Day Health Care Conference
- Recreation & Activity Professionals Conference
- Nursing & Social Work Professionals Conference
Sessions are intended to educate/support learning and therefore will not sell, promote or pitch any specific product or service. We welcome and encourage a variety of learning formats to meet attendees' unique needs, such as: Innovative/Facilitated Networking Format, Traditional Instructional Format, Case Study Format, Panel Discussion Format (Panels with LeadingAge NY members are encouraged). For a list of suggested presentation topics, click here.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Applicability to service providers across the continuum of care
- Overall quality of content and education method
- Timeliness and relevance of subject matter
- Interactivity of the session (for in-person venues)
- Qualifications, expertise and experience level of the featured speaker(s) or panel
For all programs, please complete the online proposal form.
Session proposals for the Annual Conference & Exposition must be received no later than November 5, 2019. Applicants will be notified by January 31, 2020 if their submission has been selected. All other submissions can be returned and will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants will be notified 10 weeks prior to the program if their submission has been selected. Submissions must meet all guidelines. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for review.
Presentations made to LeadingAge New York members are considered contributions to the profession and all related expenses (honoraria, travel, and program development) are the responsibilities of the presenter(s).
- Education programs: Kathy Gormley, 518.867.8385, ext. 114, firstname.lastname@example.org
- RFP submission: Cathy Bongermino, 518.867.8383, ext. 100, email@example.com