Call For Presentations
LeadingAge New York/Foundation for Long Term Care invites you to submit your proposal(s) for engaging topical educational sessions that are relevant to the continuum of aging services settings. In person and virtual conferences, seminars, and summits will be held throughout the year to provide information, education and training to professionals working in nursing homes, assisted living and adult homes, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs), supportive and independent senior housing, adult day health care, as well as the range of home and community-based services.
The 2024 Annual Conference & Exposition will be held in-person May 20 - 24 at the Saratoga Hilton & Saratoga Springs City Center, Saratoga Springs NY. We convene hundreds of CEOs, administrators, executive team members and their staff for this unparalleled opportunity to learn, network and grow. This is your chance to share innovative and effective models, best practices, innovative research, late breaking updates and critical information, providing your colleagues and/or clients with new approaches and solutions to address the issues currently confronting them.
Other conferences include:
- Housing Professionals Conference - to be held virtually in early spring of 2024
- Financial Professionals Conference – in person sessions to be held September 2024
- Recreation & Activity Professionals Conference - virtual webinar series to be held Fall/Winter 2024
- Nursing & Social Work Professionals Conference – in person and/or virtual conference to be held Fall 2024
Conference programs are designed to accommodate a variety of learning formats including traditional instruction, case studies, panel discussions, facilitated networking, and innovative approaches. Sessions featuring LeadingAge NY members or highlighting their innovative practices are most valuable. Selling, promoting, or pitching any specific product or service is prohibited. For a list of suggested presentation topics, click here.
Proposals will be evaluated based on:
- Relevance to service providers across the levels of long term care
- Overall quality of content
- Timeliness of subject matter
- Qualifications, expertise and experience of the featured speaker(s) or panel
- Potential for interaction between the presenter and attendees, or among attendees
For all programs, please complete the online survey.
Session proposals for the Annual Conference & Exposition must be received no later than
October 15, 2023. Extended to October 27th!! Successful applicants chosen to present at the Annual Conference will be notified of acceptance 10 weeks prior to the event. All other submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis and applicants will be notified of acceptance 10 weeks prior to each program. Submissions must meet all guidelines. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for review.
Presentations made to LeadingAge New York members are considered contributions to the profession and all related expenses (such as honoraria, travel, and program development) are the responsibility of the presenter(s).
Johanna Panetta at email@example.com or call 518-867-8383