Testing Location Resources
LeadingAge NY has compiled the following resources in an effort to assist member staff and resident families with adhering to recent requirements on staff testing and family visitation.
- Free Testing at Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Many, but not all, Rite Aid Pharmacy locations are offering free testing.
- There is no need for a display of COVID-19 symptoms or doctor’s order.
- To find a Rite Aid offering free COVID-19 testing, click here.
- Free Testing at CVS Pharmacy
- Many CVS locations are offering free COVID-19 testing for those with health insurance or federal program for uninsured.
- However, testing is being prioritized for individuals with potential exposure to COVID-19 and people displaying symptoms.
- Click here and enter your zip code to take an assessment.
- The Department of Health website offers a database of COVID-19 testing locations.
- Simply enter your zip code to view a variety of locations that are offering testing.
- Many of these locations include an out-of-pocket cost for testing. They are not free.
- When using this resource, take note of the following information that is made available under each location listing:
- Do they require a Physician Order?
- Do they require that an individual be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 in order to receive testing?
- Do they require an appointment?
- Price of testing is not listed on this site. Call ahead! Ask if they offer free COVID-19 testing.
- Click here to begin your search for local testing sites.
Questions? Please contact Sarah Daly at email@example.com.