DOH, QIO to Present Webinar on “Getting Back to Basics and New CMS Rule F888”
The Department of Health (DOH), in partnership with the IPRO Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO), will present an educational webinar titled “Getting Back to Basics and New CMS Rule F888” on Wed., April 20th from 12 to 1 p.m.
Presentation topic areas will include the following:
- Updated Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) tools
- Entrance worksheet
- Infection Prevention, Control & Immunizations
- Importance of reviewing policies and procedures
- Use of quality improvement teams
- F888 and use of IPRO-created checklist to improve compliance and enhance policies and procedures
- New Staff Matrix
Click here to register for the webinar.