Preparing and Presenting the MLTC Case in a Medicaid Fair Hearing- Recorded Webinar
Format: Recorded Audio Conference
Date Recorded: Feb. 26, 2016
Program Summary: This program will assist managed long-term care (MLTC) plans, as well as FIDA, MAP and PACE plans, to understand the fair hearing process and how to prepare and present the MLTC's case. The presentation will also cover notice requirements, procedural steps, and common issues raised by members and administrative hearing officers.
Speaker: Stephanie Piel, principal, Hinman Straub
Credit available: There is no credit available for this program.
LeadingAge New York Members - Free
- Registration is free if you are a current member in good standing
- Registration includes recording and one (1) emailed handout packet
Non-Members - $199
- The fee includes recording and one (1) emailed handout and recording
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover
How the Recorded Audio Conference Works:
- If you would like to purchase this recording, please email your request to Leading-U@leadingageny.org. We will contact you for payment.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive via email a link to the recording and handouts. Please check your SPAM folder for these emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us.
Questions? Contact us at Leading-U@leadingageny.org or 518.867.8385.