UAS-NY Upgrade to Version 7
The Department of Health (DOH) released two notices on upgrading the UAS-NY system. The first notice outlines the upgrade and the implications it will have on the offline application, the required training courses for UAS-NY roles 30, 35, 40 and 45 and the UAS-NY/UPHN data exchange.
The second notice is a seven page document outlining all of the changes implemented with version 7. The changes include:
- Case List Display;
- Consumer Demographic Data;
- Navigation Panel Ordering;
- Next Reassessment Due to Calculation;
- Assessment Changes;
- Assessment Outcomes Signature Ease of Use;
- Additional Requirements to Sign an Assessment;
- Aggregate Reports;
- UPHN Data Exchange; and
- Compatibility with Offline
Any questions or concerns should be directed to the UAS-NY support desk at 518-408-1021 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact:Cheryl Udell, email@example.com, 518-867-8871