Next Home Care Cost Report Outreach Session to Be Held Aug. 26th at 2 P.M.
As part of the Home Care Cost Report Outreach Program, the Department of Health (DOH) and KPMG, LLP will be conducting the next monthly provider outreach session on Wed., Aug. 26th at 2 p.m. to communicate updates, address questions, and discuss various components of the cost report process.
The WebEx link and telephone dial-in information for this session can be found below. Note that the WebEx link will not work until 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- August Outreach Session
- Date: Aug. 26, 2020
- Time: 2 p.m.
- Dial-in Number: 888-780-9651
- Dial-in Passcode: 8974716
- WebEx Link: https://e-meetings.verizonbusiness.com/nc/join.php?i=PWXW1623565&p=8974716&t=c
- Expected Timing: 1 hour
If you would like specific topics covered during the session, please send the request to email@example.com. If your inquiry is not addressed during the session, the goal is to add the response to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of the web-based tool, if applicable.
Other important information:
- The Home Care Cost Report is due Oct. 31, 2020.
- If a Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA), Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA), or Fiscal Intermediary (FI) was operational in Calendar Year (CY) 2019, they are required to complete the Home Care Cost Report. This statement still applies even if the agency is currently non-operational in 2020 or if the agency was operational for only part of CY 2019.
- As a reminder, the following providers are not required to complete the Home Care Cost Report:
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)-only agencies
- Private pay-only agencies
- Hospital-based CHHAs or LHCSAs
- Private duty nursing-only agencies
- Agencies receiving no Medicaid reimbursement (through Fee-for-Service (FFS) or Managed Long Term Care (MLTC))
- LHCSAs who contract with CHHAs and provide no other Home Care services
- CHHAs who provide only Hospice services
- Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)-only facilities
- Nursing Home Transition and Diversion (NHTD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) program-only facilities
FAQs on the Home Care Cost Report reside within the cost report's web-based platform. Members are encouraged to attend the Wednesday session and access the other recorded sessions and tutorials in the tool. LHCSAs should note that the LHCSA Statistical Report due date is coming up on Nov. 16th and plan their work accordingly.
Contact: Meg Everett, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-929-9342