DOH Schedules Audit Process Workshop for Home Care Cost Report
The Department of Health (DOH) and KPMG, LLP will be conducting an Audit Process Workshop on Thurs., Sept. 17, 2020 from 2 to 3:30 p.m. to discuss important topics related to the audit process for the Home Care Cost Report.
Providers should access the WebEx link and telephone dial-in information for this session. Note that the WebEx link will not work until 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Audit Process Workshop
- Date: Sept. 17, 2020
- Time: 2 p.m.
- Dial-in Number: 888-780-9651
- Dial-in Passcode: 8974716
- WebEx Link: https://e-meetings.verizonbusiness.com/nc/join.php?i=PWXW1674157&p=8974716&t=c
- Expected Timing: 90 minutes
LeadingAge NY encourages all members subject to the cost report requirement, especially Licensed Home Care Services Agencies (LHCSAs), to complete the report promptly, as the LHCSA Statistical Report will soon be opened and due in mid-November. Members can acquire access to the report platform for consultants preparing the report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other important information:
- The due date of the Home Care Cost Report is Oct. 31, 2020.
- If a Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA), LHCSA, or Fiscal Intermediary (FI) was operational in Calendar Year (CY) 2019, they are required to complete the Home Care Cost Report. This statement still applies even if the agency is currently non-operational in 2020 or if the agency was operational for only part of CY 2019.
- As a reminder, the following providers are not required to complete the Home Care Cost Report:
- Assisted Living Program (ALP)-only agencies
- Private pay-only agencies
- Hospital-based CHHAs or LHCSAs
- Private duty nursing-only agencies
- Agencies receiving no Medicaid reimbursement (through Fee-for-Service (FFS) or Managed Long Term Care (MLTC))
- LHCSAs who contract with CHHAs and provide no other Home Care services
- CHHAs who provide only Hospice services
- Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)-only facilities
- Nursing Home Transition and Diversion (NHTD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) program-only facilities
For questions or concerns, please contact LeadingAge NY.
Contact: Meg Everett, email@example.com, 518-929-9342