NYSOFA Releases RFA for New Naturally Occurring Retirement Community Programs
The New York State Office for the Aging (NYSOFA) has released a Request for Applications (RFA) to expand its Naturally Occurring Retirement Community (NORC) Program. The full text of the RFA and a webinar for potential applicants is available on the NYSOFA website under the Procurement Opportunities heading.
Applications will be accepted from:
- Organizations proposing to serve a qualified service area that DOES NOT currently receive NORC funding from NYSOFA; and
- Organizations that currently receive NORC funding from NYSOFA that are applying to serve a qualified service area that is distinct from and does not overlap any other service area for which the organization already receives NYSOFA NORC funding.
Timetable for the grant:
- 11/9/18 – Release of RFA
- 11/28/18 – Last date to submit questions regarding RFA
- 12/14/18 – Answers to questions issued/posted
- 2/1/19 – Application packages must be submitted via the Grants Gateway by 4 p.m. on this date. Please see Part I-11 for more detail regarding submission of applications.
- 4/1/19 – Anticipated date to notify successful applicants
- 7/1/19 – Contract commences
- 12/31/24 – Contract ends
We encourage all members to share this news with community partners who might be interested.
Contact: Meg Carr Everett, email@example.com, 518-867-8871