Upcoming Forums for HCBS Providers
CMS Open Door Forum – Home Health, Hospice & DME – Tues., April 13th, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
Announcements and Updates
- Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Hospice Proposed Rule Updates
- Recent Corrections to Home Health Claims Processing
- Public Reporting/Hospice Compare updates
- Hospice Compare/Public Reporting
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP) updates
To participate by phone, dial 1-888-455-1397 and reference Conference Passcode 8604468.
CMS Office Hour Session – Hospice Benefit Component of VBID – Tues., April 13th, 4 to 5 p.m. ET
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) will host a virtual office hour session on Tues., April 13th from 4 to 5 p.m. ET to provide a review of the Calendar Year (CY) 2022 payment design and payment rates related to the Hospice Benefit Component of the Value-Based Insurance Design (VBID) Model. This session will also offer attendees an opportunity to ask follow-up questions. Please submit questions in advance by emailing the VBID Mailbox at VBID@cms.hhs.gov.
The slides, transcript, and audio recording of the session will be posted to the VBID Model overview page for download the following week.
How to Join
Registration for the session is now open and available here.
Event number: 133 276 8436
Event password: Vbid0413
Upcoming Home Health and Hospice Webinars from the MAC: Mark Your Calendars!
LeadingAge NY members are encouraged to take advantage of these upcoming educational events for home health and hospice providers:
- April 7th – Hospice Check Up
- April 13th – myCGS Messages Inbox
- April 15th – Let’s Explore the Most Common Home Health Denials
- April 15th – Let’s Explore the Most Common Hospice Denials
- May 6th – Top 10 Resources for New Providers
- June 2nd – What is Needed to Support Home Health Services?
- July 21st – GIP and Other Levels of Hospice Care
- Aug. 11th – Lunch and Learn: What is the PAE Demo?
- Aug. 12th – Let’s Explore the Most Common Home Health Denials
- Aug. 12th – Let’s Explore the Most Common Hospice Denials
Members are encouraged to bookmark the Home Health and Hospice Calendar of Events webpage and check often for more upcoming educational opportunities. In addition, if you missed a webinar, you may access the HHH Recorded Webinars webpage to replay the event at your own convenience.
LeadingAge NY Contact: Meg Everett, email@example.com, 518-929-9342