ACF and Assisted Living Members Are Reminded of Upcoming Due Dates
LeadingAge NY wants to remind adult care facility (ACF) and assisted living providers of the upcoming due dates for various applications and reports:
- Assisted Living Program (ALP) Minimum Wage Survey: Due Oct. 17th
- Enhancing the Quality of Adult Living (EQUAL) Program applications: Due by 5 p.m. on Oct. 18th
- ACF Quarterly Statistical Information Report (QSIR): Due Oct. 31st
- Applications for new ALP beds and capital needs associated with those new beds: Due by 4 p.m. on Nov. 14th
- ALP Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA) Statistical Report: Due Nov. 16th
- Enhanced Assisted Living Residences (EALRs) must document certain information regarding Home Health Aides in the Home Care Worker Registry (HCWR) by Dec. 31st
Lastly, the Department of Health (DOH) hopes to activate the revised ACF Financial Report by the end of the year and will be providing a webinar to review the changes in the new report when released.
I hope to see you at the upcoming regional meetings!
Contact: Diane Darbyshire, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-867-8828