Now Available: LeadingAge Insights and Quality Metrics
We're excited to announce the launch of LeadingAge Insights, including Quality Metrics, a collection of tools to help you better understand your performance and market position. With the added advantage of easy access to experts in the field, these tools are designed to help you improve your competitiveness. The best part is, they are FREE for you to access!
LeadingAge Insights includes:
- LeadingAge Quality Metrics: Interactive data tools, developed by staff at LeadingAge New York, to assist nursing homes in analyzing how they measure up to their peers, demonstrate value and improve performance.
- Market Position Reports by Avalere Powered by Vantage CPS: These reports allow post-acute care providers to understand how Medicare beneficiaries and health systems are using hospitals, SNFs and home health in their local markets.
- Ask the Avalere Expert: Members may submit two questions via email every month about their reports to receive timely written answers from experts in the field.
- State Survey and Certification Reports: Data reports for member nursing homes with a member's individual facility data, compared to others in the state or nation.
- Ask the MDS Expert: A feature that allows members to receive real-time responses to MDS issues. Answers are provided by Judy Wilhide Brandt, R.N., B.A., RAC-MT, a nurse and master teacher on the MDS.
Because these tools are brand new, LeadingAge New York is offering an introductory webinar to get you started. The webinar will include an overview of the tools available through LeadingAge Insights and a live demonstration of Quality Metrics.
This introductory webinar is being offered six times in January and February to all LeadingAge members - select the day and time most convenient for you.
Contact: Tim Thate, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518.867.8862