What Do the New Home Health Conditions of Participation Mean to NYS CHHAs? - On Demand
Format: Recorded Audio Conference
Date Recorded: March 9, 2017
Program Summary: In January 2017, LeadingAge national held the first in a series of free webinars for all Home Health Agencies (HHAs) members on the final rule that implemented significant changes to the Conditions of Participation (CoPs). This final rule expanded several CoPs and included two new CoPS. At this time, it is scheduled for implementation in July 2017. As we have reported, CMS has made changes during the last two decades, but nothing as sweeping as what is included in this final rule. This audio conference will differ from LeadingAge national's webinar by covering the impact of the new CoPs to CHHAs operating in New York.
Target Audience: Program directors of CHHAs, LTHHCPs and LHCSAs
Speakers: Nancy Lisy, senior health care consultant and Stephanie Dussel, senior health care consultant, Loeb and Troper
Credit available: There is no credit available for this program.
LeadingAge New York Members - Free
- Registration is free if you are a current member in good standing
- Registration includes one (1) toll-free telephone connection and one (1) emailed handout packet
Non-Members - $129
- The fee includes one (1) toll-free telephone connection, one (1) emailed handout
- We regret that we cannot issue refunds for cancelations
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover
How the Recorded Audio Conference Works:
- If you would like to purchase this recording, please email your request to Leading-U@leadingageny.org. We will contact you for payment.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive via email a link to the recording and handouts. Please check your SPAM folder for these emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us.
Questions? Contact us at Leading-U@leadingageny.org or 518.867.8385.