Preparing and Presenting the MLTC Case in a Medicaid Fair Hearing - On Demand
Format: Recorded Webinar
Date Recorded: Thursday, Feb. 25, 2016
This program will assist managed long-term care (MLTC) plans, as well as FIDA, MAP and PACE plans, to understand the fair hearing process and how to prepare and present the MLTC's case. The presentation will also cover notice requirements, procedural steps, and common issues raised by members and administrative hearing officers.
Target Audience: Managed care plans, plan care managers, and administrative staff assigned to fair hearings
Speaker: Stephanie Piel, principal, Hinman Straub
Registration Fee: Free for LeadingAge NY Primary Members; Non-Members & Associate Members: $199
- Registration includes one recording and handout.
- Accepted Payment Method: Credit card only (American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover)
- Please note: Credit certificates will be issued approximately one month after purchase
How the Recorded Audio Conference Works:
- If you would like to purchase this recording, please email your request to Leading-U@leadingageny.org. We will contact you for payment.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive via email a link to the recording and handouts. Please check your SPAM folder for these emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us.
Questions? Contact us at Leading-U@leadingageny.org or 518.867.8385.