NYS Paid Family Leave-Is Your Organization Ready?-On Demand
Format: Recorded Audio Conference Series
Date Recorded: Nov. 7, 2017
Program Summary: The New York State Paid Family Leave (PFL) law will be effective on January 1, 2018. Virtually every private employer in New York is affected and must be prepared to administer this new benefit. Join us as we discuss how this groundbreaking new law will impact your workplace, including case studies of circumstances you are likely to encounter as employees begin to utilize this new benefit.
Target Audience: Administrators, Assistant Administrators, CEOs, CFOs and HR Professionals of all service lines
Speaker: Michael Billok, member, Bond, Schoeneck & King, Saratoga Springs, NY
Credit available: 1 hour of NAB credit until Nov. 7, 2018; 1 hour of CPE credit for CPAs; 1 hour of HRCI credit; 1 hour of ACF/AL credit.
NAB: This audio conference is sponsored by the Foundation for Long Term Care (FLTC). The FLTC is a certified sponsor of professional continuing education with the National Association of Boards of Examiners for Long Term Care (NAB). This program has been approved for 1.00 hour of continuing education credit for nursing home administrators under its sponsor agreement with NAB/NCERS. State Licensure boards, however, have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses.
CPA: LeadingAge New York/FLTC is authorized by the NYS Education Department to award continuing professional education (CPE) credits to individuals who successfully complete coursework in the following subject areas: “Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Advisory Services and Specialized Knowledge and Applications.”
HRCI: This program has been submitted for 1.00 HR (General) re-certification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
ACF/AL: A certificate of completion for up to 1.00 hour will be sent to adult care facility and assisted living administrators upon verification of the hours attended.
Registration Fee: LeadingAge NY Member: $99; Non-member: $199
- The fee includes one (1) hour of NAB, CPE, HRCI and/or ACF/AL credit for up to four individuals from the same facility (not applicable to affiliates) and one (1) handout. NAB credit expires on Nov. 7, 2018. If you are seeking credit, please submit your forms before then.
- Accepted Payment Method: Credit card only (American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover)
- Please note: Credit certificates will be issued approximately one month after purchase.
How the Recorded Audio Conference Works:
- If you would like to purchase this recording, please email your request to Leading-U@leadingageny.org. We will contact you for payment.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive via email a link to the recording and handout. Please check your SPAM folder for these emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us.
Questions? Contact us at Leading-U@leadingageny.org or 518.867.8385.