Long Term Care Billing Tips and Best Practices Audio Conference Series - On Demand
Format: Recorded Audio Conference Series
Dates Recorded: Sept. 12, 19 & 26, 2017
Session 1: Medicare Hot Topics, Best Practices and Billing Tips
Learn about some of the “tricks of the trade” to ensure your Medicare billing and follow up is efficient, effective and compliant. Topics will include FISS Claim Corrections, RTP claims, Credit Balance Reporting, Therapy billing, No Pay Claims and ARD accuracy.
Session 2: Medicaid Managed Care Hot Topics, Best Practices and Billing Tips
Learn about common problems and possible solutions related to Medicaid Managed Care billing and reimbursement. Topics will include prior authorizations, claim formatting, electronic submission, billing system set up and NAMI collection.
Session 3: Commercial Payers Hot Topics, Best Practices and Billing Tips
Learn about ways to address various commercial payer billing requirements. Topics will include fee schedules vs payment amounts, billing system set up, authorizations, level of care and cross-over claims.
Target Audience: Administrators, Assistant Administrators, CFOs nad billing staff of nursing homes
Speaker: Andrea Hagen, MBA, director, Beacon Solutions Group, A Division of The Bonadio Group
Credit available: 1 hour of CPE credit for CPAs
This series has been approved for a total of 1.5 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) credit for certified public accountants (CPAs). If you participate in:
- All 3 sessions: You will receive 1.5 CPEs.
- 2 of the 3 sessions: You will receive 1 CPE.
- 1 of the 3 sessions: You will receive 0 CPEs.
Registration Fee: LeadingAge NY Member: $99; Non-member: $199
- The fee includes up to 1.5 hours of CPE credit for up to four individuals from the same facility (not applicable to affiliates) and one (1) handout.
- Accepted Payment Method: Credit card only (American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover)
- Please note: Credit certificates will be issued approximately one month after purchase.
How the Recorded Audio Conference Works:
- If you would like to purchase this recording, please email your request to Leading-U@leadingageny.org. We will contact you for payment.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive via email a link to the recording and handouts. Please check your SPAM folder for these emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us.
Questions? Contact us at Leading-U@leadingageny.org or 518.867.8385.