Institutional Special Needs Plans ("ISNPs"): Clinical and Financial Consideration - On Demand
Format: Recorded Audio Conference
Date Recorded: March 1, 2017
Program Summary: The ISNP initiative was created by the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003, but has only recently gained traction in skilled nursing facilities. The entire healthcare system is moving toward "value-based" payment and shared-savings, and the ISNP program is fully consistent with this evolution. ISNP clinical and financial models have evolved significantly over the past year and have become more integrated with other facets of SNF operations. Whether you have already adopted the ISNP model or are considering it, this audio program will provide strategies to ensure your facility structures the most clinically effective and financially advantageous partnership with the health plans.
Target Audience: Nursing Home Administrators, CEOs, CFOs
Speaker: Marc Zimmet, president, Zimmet Healthcare Services Group, LLC, Morganville, NJ
Credit available: 1 hour of NAB credit until March 1, 2018; 1 hour of continued education credit for certified public accountants.
This audio conference is sponsored by the Foundation for Long Term Care (FLTC). The FLTC is a certified sponsor of professional continuing education with the National Association of Boards of Examiners for Long Term Care (NAB). This program has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education credit for nursing home administrators under its sponsor agreement with NAB/NCERS. State Licensure boards, however, have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses.
Registration Fee: LeadingAge NY Member: $99; Non-member: $199
- The fee includes one (1) hour of NAB credit for up to four individuals from the same facility (not applicable to affiliates) and one (1) handout. NAB credit expires on March 1, 2018. If you are seeking credit, please be sure to submit your forms before then.
- Accepted Payment Method: Credit card only (American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover)
- Please note: Credit certificates will be issued approximately one month after purchase.
How the Recorded Audio Conference Works:
- If you would like to purchase this recording, please email your request to Leading-U@leadingageny.org. We will contact you for payment.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive via email a link to the recording and handouts. Please check your SPAM folder for these emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us.
Questions? Contact us at Leading-U@leadingageny.org or 518.867.8385.