Get On Top of Your Game: Payment Reform is Coming! Preparation Will be Key!-On Demand
Format: Recorded Audio Conference Series
Date Recorded: Oct. 25, 2017
Program Summary: CMS will soon refine our reimbursement system. With the final version details still unknown, this comprehensive overhaul will require PAC providers to be on top of their game. This proposed transformation of payment methodology may appear – at first glance – to be simple, but the complexity lies in PAC providers’ ability to (1) implement new systems to prepare you now for the next phase, and (2) ensure strategic alignment with other CMS current implemented processes such as SNF QRP, SNF VBP, RoPs, etc. By anticipating the changes moving across the continuum, PAC providers will lock in on a game plan that will ensure success no matter how this next CMS mandate plays out.
During this audio program, participants will understand that no matter what level of the post-care continuum, all SNFs, HHAs, SLCs alike must understand their unique perspective on RCS-1, relative to:
- How the game-changing elements of the proposed reimbursement system will set a new course for PAC providers
- The inherent risks and opportunities in the “New World” of RCS-1
- How therapy services will be an integral player in the new system
- What providers should be doing TODAY to optimize a successful transition once the rules change
Target Audience: Administrators, Assistant Administrators, CFOs of nursing homes
Speaker: Hilary Forman, SVP of Clinical Strategies, HealthPRO Rehabilitation
Credit available: 1 hour of NAB credit until Oct. 25, 2018. 1 hour of CPE credit for CPAs.
This audio conference is sponsored by the Foundation for Long Term Care (FLTC). The FLTC is a certified sponsor of professional continuing education with the National Association of Boards of Examiners for Long Term Care (NAB). This program has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education credit for nursing home administrators under its sponsor agreement with NAB/NCERS. State Licensure boards, however, have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses.
LeadingAge New York/FLTC is authorized by the NYS Education Department to award continuing professional education (CPE) credits to individuals who successfully complete coursework in the following subject areas: “Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Advisory Services and Specialized Knowledge and Applications.”
Registration Fee: LeadingAge NY Member: $99; Non-member: $199
- The fee includes one (1) hour of NAB and /or CPE credit for up to four individuals from the same facility (not applicable to affiliates) and one (1) handout. NAB credit expires on Oct. 25, 2018. If you are seeking credit, please submit your forms before then.
- Accepted Payment Method: Credit card only (American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover)
- Please note: Credit certificates will be issued approximately one month after purchase.
How the Recorded Audio Conference Works:
- If you would like to purchase this recording, please email your request to Leading-U@leadingageny.org. We will contact you for payment.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive via email a link to the recording and handout. Please check your SPAM folder for these emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us.
Questions? Contact us at Leading-U@leadingageny.org or 518.867.8385.