Fair Hearing Guidance for Home Care and ADHC Providers - On Demand
Format: Recorded Webinar
Date Recorded: Wednesday, April 20, 2016
This program will assist home care and adult day health care providers in understanding the fair hearing process and how to best prepare and present their case. The presentation will also cover:
- notice requirements;
- procedural steps;
- common issues raised by members and administrative hearing officers;
- real world examples and outcomes.
Target Audience: Home care and adult day health care providers; administrative staff assigned to fair hearings
Speaker: Stephanie Piel, principal, Hinman Straub
Registration Fee: Free for LeadingAge NY Primary Members and ADHCC Members; Non-Members & Associate Members: $199
- Registration includes one handout and recording.
- Payment method: Credit card only. Accepted cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover
How the Recorded Audio Conference Works:
- If you would like to purchase this recording, please email your request to Leading-U@leadingageny.org. We will contact you for payment.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive via email a link to the recording and handouts. Please check your SPAM folder for these emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us.
Questions? Contact us at Leading-U@leadingageny.org or 518.867.8385.