Ensure Your Facility's Readiness With PBJ - On Demand
Format: Recorded Audio Conference
Date Recorded: Nov. 4, 2016
Program Summary: Join this audio conference to hear a Payroll-Based Journal (PBJ) expert provide strategies for submitting PBJ reports by the November 14 deadline. Ask your PBJ questions and learn how nursing homes are handling challenges like job title classifications, capturing contractor hours and determining which staff are direct care and thus PBJ-reportable. This program was developed in response to your concerns regarding PBJ from a recent member survey.
Target Audience: Administrators, CFOs, and HR staff
Speaker: Don Feige, CEO, ezPBJ, Rochester
Credit available: This program has been approved for 1 hour of continued education credit for certified public accountants and licensed nursing home administrators. NAB credit expires on Nov. 4, 2017.
This audio conference is sponsored by the Foundation for Long Term Care (FLTC). The FLTC is a certified sponsor of professional continuing education with the National Association of Boards of Examiners for Long Term Care (NAB). This program has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education credit for nursing home administrators under its sponsor agreement with NAB/NCERS. State Licensure boards, however, have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses.
Registration Fee: LeadingAge NY Member: $99; Non-member: $199
- The fee includes one (1) hour of NAB and/or CPA credit for up to four individuals from the same facility (not applicable to affiliates) and one (1) handout. NAB credit expires on Nov. 4, 2017. If you are seeking credit, please send in your forms before then.
- Accepted Payment Method: Credit card only (American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover)
- Please note: Credit certificates will be issued approximately one month after purchase
How the Recorded Audio Conference Works:
- If you would like to purchase this recording, please email your request to Leading-U@leadingageny.org. We will contact you for payment.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive via email a link to the recording and handouts. Please check your SPAM folder for these emails. If you do not receive them, please contact us.
Questions? Contact us at Leading-U@leadingageny.org or 518.867.8385.