ADHCC Creates Marketing Materials, Provider-specific Quality Reports and Other Resources for Organizations Wishing to Contract with Medicare Advantage (MA) Plans
ADHCC gives you the tools you need to become a Medicare Advantage supplemental benefit. The following documents are included in your customized Medicare Advantage Resource Guide:
- A list of Medicare Advantage plans in your county and neighboring counties;
- Sample letter to MA plans introducing ADHC and the benefits of contracting with ADHC providers;
- Instructions on how to generate UAS-NY ad hoc report to measure ADHC quality;
- ADHC quality report (sample provided, but ADHCC will generate an individualized report based on your hospitalization, ER visits, falls, continence and pain rates);
- Roy Afflerbach presentation from 2019 annual conference, Breaking the Barrier to Medicare thru Medicare Advantage; and,
- Four new marketing fliers customized for chronic health conditions: diabetes, COPD, CHF, and UTI. Marketing pieces can be used for MA plans, hospitals discharge planners, physician offices or Medicaid managed care plans.
The Medicare Advantage Resource Guide is now available. If you are interested in learning more or purchasing a copy, please contact Drue Pamadora at 518-867-8383 Ext. 130 or email Dbarton@leadingageny.org.